Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Song(s) of the Moment [3/15]

This is a feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.


The current song of the moment is quite bizarre. Because, much like last time's Haters, it randomly popped into my head as I was sleeping.
I know it sounds weird to say while I was sleeping but that's just how my brain works sometimes. I've woken up doing complicated math problems. And I suck at math. I never knew if it was right, or if it even made sense but I was throwing out numbers like a pro.


It's also pretty bizarre, because the song is from, like, 20 years ago and I can't say the last time I ever heard it.




I recently pulled out a box of CDs from middle school and high school, so I have been listening to a lot of music from my past but this was not one of them.

This is as random as they come for me.


Second song, makes a so much more sense. It's pretty much the song I'm always singing when I go to the airport. Which sadly isn't as much as I might make it sound by saying that.

I got my passport this week so I was very inspired to start singing it already.


I'm pretty sure I tried to share a cover of this song the last time I "flew" away but if I remember correctly had trouble getting it to play.
That being said, I can't promise I won't share it again when the time actually comes for me to fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment