Thursday, April 28, 2016

April Write On Review-a-thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 1 – if you write a review, you’re in. Join this month’s challenge here

I've developed this weird pattern where I finally get my reviews in order, then decide to add 10 more on to the list.
Just when I think it's under control, I realize it never ends.

Not that I'm complaining I love doing this, I just wish I could get some control over how I do it.

Books I need to write reviews for:
  1. Where the Light Gets In by Kimberly Williams-Paisley
  2. Vignettes & Petit Fleurs by Louis Caiola
  3. Back to the Future Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines by Bob Gale 
  4. A Daring Sacrifice by Jody Hedlund
  5. Royal Day Out by Meg Cabot



1 comment:

  1. Meg Cabot is such a fun author, I'll have to stop back later and read your review. Have fun reviewing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete