Monday, May 23, 2016

May Write On Review-a-Thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 1 – if you write a review, you’re in. Join this month’s challenge here

When I saw that it was review-a-thon time again I have to admit my first thought was "What? Already?" Things are going by too fast!
And, of course, I'm in a slow moving state. except of course once I realize it's Friday again, then it's "Where did the week go!?"

I'm hoping this review-a-thon will help get me back into my usual pattern, because right now I'm having a lot of trouble remembering what I should be doing.

Books I need to write reviews for:

  1. Vignettes & Petit Fleurs by Louis Caiola
  2. Back to the Future Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines by Bob Gale 
  3. A Daring Sacrifice by Jody Hedlund




1 comment:

  1. I agree the year is going by way too fast! Good luck on your review-a-thon this weekend and hope you get back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete