Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Song of the Moment [5/10]

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.


Today's song doesn't actually fit into any of those categories. It's not tied in with any recent moment and it hasn't been on repeat. I did sing it to a two year old five months ago (she was pretty into it) but besides that no reason but that I want to.

Plus I can't think of any thing else. I somehow managed to forget the song that was stuck in my head for I don't know how long; it was really annoying me.
But it did tied in with whatever else was going through my mind this week. Which I also can't think of now. Oh well.




Can I point out that not only are they dancing while wearing skates but Ginger Rogers is still in heels?
I can't even skate in skates! Which almost ruined my Best Buy commercial career, (it was an in-store commercial advertising iPods and some PBS show they sponsored)... that and the fact that at age 13 I lacked a "vibrant personality."

As for me in heels; give me the right pair and I can pretty much manage anything. I'm the girl at the wedding that keeps her shoes on the entire night.
It's wedges that kill me. And anything over three inches. But really what exactly are you suppose to be able to do in anything over that height?

No comments:

Post a Comment