Thursday, June 23, 2016

June Write On Review-a-Thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 1 – if you write a review, you’re in. Join this month’s challenge here


I know I said this last month, but What this again already?

Unlike last month I kind of was hoping this month, and next month, would breeze by quick. There's kids in the house and while I am sorry to be wanting these days to fly by (it feels like such wasted time) I can't shut that part of myself off. In a post back in December I made a comment about negative thoughts having had to have been inspired by something, well I've been more than inspired and now, sadly, those thoughts aren't going anywhere.

Another reason I want time to speed up a bit is because I've got a trip to Europe in two months, so good reason. Even though I know I'm going to be really sad when the time finally comes.

Enough about me and time.
Books I need to write reviews for:

  1. Vignettes & Petit Fleurs by Louis Caiola
  2. A Daring Sacrifice by Jody Hedlund
  3. And I Darken by Kiersten White
  4. Sumer Days and Summer Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment