Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Songs of the Moment (6/21)


Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.

I can't say how many songs I'm sharing here, just as I started this post at least two more came along.

Stuck in my head, for about two weeks now thanks to my cousin.



Second song that has and hasn't been stuck in my head.



And lastly (thankfully I've apparently forgotten the second random song).



I've been feeling weird and it sucks because I know it's for pretty stupid reasons and I was looking through my music and found this one which I loved my senior year in high school. Something seemed to click and it made me kind of nostalgic.
Let's face it high school memories are the best when it comes to feeling weird for stupid reasons. Especially for me senior year.

It's kind of funny that I would go with this one (and the other I forgot but did make me kind of nostalgic) seeing as how I was listening to Italian tenors and really mellowed out.
Apparently country is still "it" for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment