Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Song(s) of the Moments 6/7

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.


I finally have a moment! The last few were just "here's a song, I don't know why."

I went to the Hollywood Bowl for the Little Mermaid concert this weekend and have had an Alan Menken medley stuck in my head since. Sadly not the medley he sang just randomness.
And around 4 AM Let It Go, which is not his.




My favorite non-movie song:

I've had the Drew Seeley cover of this song for years and I've always loved it.
Side note: I'm aware of Darren Criss but I really have no clue who he is.

Best part all around.

Although this is a very close second, And of course my favorite song.



I'd like to thank everyone who pulled themselves out of the awesome moments to record these because I wouldn't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment