Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My Favorite Things

Yet another feature I've wanted to start forever.
The idea probably came along around the holidays or my birthday (same difference, they're within a month of each other) when someone gave me the "I don't know what you like and don't know what to get you." They also threw out a "I mean a real store" when I said bookstore to their question about gift cards.

So I decided to make a list, not entirely for them but for myself. Kind of a "What do my likes say about" type of thing.

Well one thing they might not say about me; but I've mentioned before: I can be lazy.

As proven now in which I share my top ten post from last week.

I give you ten of my favorite songs:
1) Shattered Glass by Brad Paisley


2) My Way by Frank Sinatra



3) Dream A Little Dream by Ella Fitzgerald



4) Eternally by Il Volo



5) Invisible by Hunter Hayes
)


6) Smile by Nat King Cole



7) Defying Gravity from Wicked



8) Follow Your Arrow by Kacey Musgraves



9) Haven't Met You Yet (cover) by Nick Jonas


10) That's All (cover) by Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment