Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My First Bloggiesta


Bloggiesta Button 2

This is my first time participating in the Bloggiesta, I've been hearing about it since I don't know when but never really gave it much of a second thought. Until this morning, when I was reading a blog post from another participant and thought "Hey, this might be a good thing for me."

As a blogger I'm probably in the same place I was last September (and the one before that), wanting to give more after letting it go these past months. (Especially the last since I was out of town for almost three weeks.)
Of course, that's probably all true for my life in general, but might as well start with the blog first.


To Do

write, at least, four reviews
update Goodreads reviews and everywhere else
do two mini challenges
schedule out future posts

change or fix one thing on sidebar
add a page (about me, contact, policy, etc)

comment on other Bloggiesta partipants blogs
participate in at least one Twitter chat

10 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time with your first Bloggiesta and get alot accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be my first Bloggiesta also. I can't wait to see what we all accomplish.

    My Bloggiesta Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely excited for it.

      Delete
  3. Great list! Wishing to lots of good luck this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your list, you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm pretty happy with my progress; although I'm forcing myself to write reviews so that's probably slowing me down.

      Delete
  5. Very nice list.

    I hope you were able go on a Twitter Chat...they were fun.

    I hope you are enjoying your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sadly I wasn't able to join on any of the chats, I saw one about to begin but ended up having to leave at that moment.

      Delete