Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Song(s) of the Moment [9/13]

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.


Pulling out a theme with my last two music posts!
But only because in the last one I said songs about Spain aren't as famous as the ones for Paris. By which I meant I couldn't find any for Spain but knew of plenty for Paris.

Of course, while in Spain I remembered two. Courtesy of Ricky Ricardo.
Thank you I Love Lucy.

I say courtesy of Ricky Ricardo but the one video I found for that song kind of sucks so here's "not Ricky;" you know Bing:

There's also a "Ricky" version of this one, which I did find, but for me Il Volo wins every version.




In case you're curious about the I Love Lucy versions:


Couldn't find the actual scene for this one, sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment