Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ten Songs I Love

It's been a year since I've really listened to audiobooks; mainly I listened while working on projects in class. But I finished that class, so the number of books I've listened to has dropped. Probably taking the total number of books all together. I made a list of audiobooks I love; number one Libba Bray's Beauty Queens.

Then I realized that besides Beauty Queens I don't care enough to share the rest. Except maybe Harry Potter, Jim Dale's voice is very soothing. So I decided to do some of my favorite songs in hopes that it encourages me to continue with a list I started at the end of last year of 100 of my favorite songs.
I'm currently around 30.

1) Shattered Glass by Brad Paisley



2) My Way by Frank Sinatra



3) Dream A Little Dream by Ella Fitzgerald



4) Eternally by Il Volo



5) Invisible by Hunter Hayes
)


6) Smile by Nat King Cole



7) Defying Gravity from Wicked



8) Follow Your Arrow by Kacey Musgraves



9) Haven't Met You Yet (cover) by Nick Jonas


10) That's All (cover) by Michael Buble

6 comments:

  1. Nice list!! Can't be Ella Fitzgerald!!

    Here's a link to my TTT list this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-audiobooks-you.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you're right, I'm always listening to Ella Fitzgerald.

      Delete
  2. Oh... Defying Gravity! LOVE it! As Elphaba sang that in the musical, the hairs on my arms stood straight up! That's some awesome stuff right there!

    Visiting from TTT. Have a good one.
    http://edb214.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-all-about-audio-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably could have added so many songs from Wicked, but you're right about the feeling you get when you see it on stage.

      Delete
  3. Defying Gravity is such a great song! I also really like the Michael Buble one and the Ella Fitzgerald one.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/top-ten-tuesday-75/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually shared both Michael Buble and Ella Fitzgerald in a previous post on my favorite love songs years ago; that's how much I like them. Wouldn't be surprised if I've shared Defying Gravity at some point too.

      Delete