Friday, September 23, 2016

The Sex Toy Coloring Book by Magnus Frederiksen - Book Review

Disclaimer: With the title I would hope I don't have to state that this book is clearly 18+. As for the review it's been kept pretty PG.


The Sex Toy Coloring Book by Magnus Frederiksen
Color yourself sexy with this incredible collection of sex toy images! From dildos, to cock-rings, and everything in between, this book of fifty coloring pages will leave you feeling creative and satisfied.

Date of Publication: September 13, 2016



It's an interesting change from the usually and traditional.
Definitely like no other coloring book I 've reviewed here; and probably the last I will.
Maybe. One never knows.
It does give a new definition to "adult" coloring books. Which is why it caught my attention to review in the first place. It's different from what you usually find (although I'm sure books like this aren't out where everyone can find them). While looking for a new coloring book a couple of months ago I got so bored with all the mandalas and paisleys.

I can't say this is the type of book I had in mind when I said I was looking for something new but it's interesting and a good enough switch up just the same.


Available From

About Magnus Frederiksen


Magnus Frederiksen is a Stockholm-based illustrator and graphic designer who is drawn to the odd. Fredericksen works under the name of Glafisk. In addition to his design work, he occasionally teaches illustration and creativity at his alma mater, Forsbergs School in Sweden. On a side note, Frederiksen collects retro games and is slightly obsessed with draft beer.

Find Magnus Frederiksen Online


Hosted by:



2 comments:

  1. I never knew there was a coloring book of sex toys, but then again I never really thought about it before.

    I guess you could say there is a coloring book for everything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say it was something I thought about either, like I said above, I was bored with the norm but this wasn't exactly what I was hoping to find.
      I have seen a few other "adult" coloring books but this was a first for me.

      Delete