Monday, October 17, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?


I finished my Goodreads reading challenge of 60 books this weekend! Originally it was 55 by I extended it because of a few short stories. I know a whole 5 huge extension right?

It's a tiny bit sad that I hit my goal in October since in past years I was at 50 books sometime in late June. Of course, that was mainly because I listened to a lot of audiobooks while I worked, and this past Saturday marked a year since I finished up my class where I would work and listen.

Last year's audiobook count: 23. This year: 3...and a half.

I'm still happy with accomplishing my goal, and am looking forward to see how many I can reach by the end of the year.

Books I've read since my last update:
The Night Voyage: A Magical Adventure and Coloring BookThe Night Voyage: A Magical Adventure and Coloring Book by Daria Song
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yet another beautiful book by Daria Song. Unlike her previous books there's only so many words that tell the story and a lot more illustration.
There's only so much you really need to know about it before you just let yourself go in not only the world it creates but the world you'll be adding to.
With each turn of the page I found myself falling in love more and more with each picture. It's absolutely wonderful.


I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.


GlitterGlitter by Aprilynne Pike


Will review soon.






NUMBER 60:

A Streetcar Named DesireA Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maybe 4.5.

This is one of those that gets that extra point for pulling some emotions out of me.




Books reading this week:

In the Beginning: Dark Retellings of Biblical Tales

Haunted Hollywood: Tinseltown Terrors, Filmdom Phantoms, and Movieland Mayhem




Shameless plug:

All orders on my etsy shop Orimis Beaded Jewelry are currently 15% off with code: Halloween15.


No comments:

Post a Comment