Thursday, October 27, 2016

October Review-a-thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. 🙂 Join this month’s challenge here.


It's been so long since I've participated in a review-a-thon I pretty much forgot how. I had to look up my last post (back in June) to see my setup.

I definitely need to do this because I have not been writing. Last month when I got home from vacation I felt like I was on such a role and had everything in control; which is when I decided to let things go a bit. And here we are. More ore less still in control just needed a little time.




Reviews to write:

  1. In the Beginning: Dark Retellings of Biblical Tales by Georgia McBride (which needs to be posted this Monday so definitely a priority.
  2. Glitter by Aprilynne Pike
  3. Daring Sacrifice by Jody Hedlund
  4. Lazy Crafternoon by Stella Fields
  5. Dancing through Life by Candace Cameron Bure
  6. Think Happy by Karen Salmansohn
  7. Stories of Music by Holly E. Tripp


I have to say I'm a bit optimistic and am thinking that a few of these should be pretty easy to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment