Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Song(s) of the Moment [10/25]

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.

These songs aren't so much "of the moment" since they represent this summer but I have been listening to them since.


They are songs from Camp Rock 2. I wasn't much of a fan of the Jonas Brothers when either movie came out. Really the only reason I watched them was because my cousin happened to be over on both occasions.

I know I've share one song from the first movie because I thought it fit beautifully with a book, but besides that it's not something I spend too much time with.
I don't even think I'd seen them since.

Until a couple of months ago while I was in Paris. Besides CNN and BBC the only channel in English was Disney, and Camp Rock 2 was on one night.

It was familiar (more importantly in a language I understood), and I just had it on in the background while I packed  my bags. Until I realized I was really getting into it.

And here we are almost two months later sharing it.


I will admit that I have always liked this song, though.



Ignore the Spanish, although the movie was in English whenever they started to sing French subtitles would pop up so it's a lot like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment