Monday, November 28, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I was so happy in my last post two weeks ago, because I was reading so much. That has since stopped, and I'm ready to go back to whatever attitude I had at the time that had me reading more.

Clearly it was a much better method than whatever I was doing (or not doing) this past week or two.

Books read since my last post:
Survival of the Ginnest (The Survival Series, #1)Survival of the Ginnest by Aimee Horton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It is all Facebook posts from the one character; it's a cute idea and a pretty fun story, but after awhile it get's a little annoying. Both the format and just the character's constant complaining.
(Although that last part might be because I'm always around people complaining about their kid.)

Adulthood Is a Myth (Sarah's Scribbles, #1)Adulthood Is a Myth by Sarah Andersen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars






I'd just like to say that both these books only took a day.


Reading this week:
(at least want to try)
William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #4)



Not so shameless plug:
On going sale for my jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment