Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Top Ten All Time Favorite Movies

Another excuse for me to continue going on about old movies!
That's not true. I won't be going on. I've been trying for a while to write something that would have tied-in well with this list but haven't really been able to.

But a lot of these are old movies. There's a simplicity to them that always make me feel right at home. Which might be saying a lot since I'm usually home when watching.


1) It Happened One Night


2) East of Eden

Can't say I love this trailer though. At least the first half.

3) Grease


4) Rebel Without a Cause


5) How To Marry A Millionaire


6) White Christmas
So looking forward to over-watching this one next month!

7) Back to the Future


8) Singing in the Rain


9) Easter Parade


10) 10 Things I Hate About You

2 comments:

  1. Grease and How to Marry a Millionaire are both awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved Grease since I don't know when.

      Delete