Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Song of the Moment [12/20]

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.


Looking at past years this would be the post where I share the songs White Christmas and Blue Christmas, then make a joke how my favorite holiday movie is White Christmas while my favorite holiday song is Blue Christmas.
Alright that's not actually true I did just look back on the playlists I've made for past years and only found both those songs in the playlist from three years ago. Though I did share Blue Christmas last year. It really is my favorite.


My point was that this would be the Christmas themed post; and seeing how those two are the only ones I can think of (not counting the ones I saw looking through those past playlists) it's obvious why I would think I share them repeatedly.

Since I can't think of any new holiday songs to share I'm going to take it back to a moment this summer while in Spain.

Songs I heard while there:


It's kind of funny the amount of Jonas I've shared this year considering everything I would say about them years ago.



This one we heard on the bus because our tour guide decided to share music of Spain with us. Also shared: his father Julio Iglesias (of course) and Gipsy Kings.
It took a lot in me to not start singing along loudly; because of course I know them, I'm been listening to him since I was like 5.



This was also on the bus but by this point we were listening to anything.

Sadly this song also just reminded me of a Christmas a few years ago where I was told I was acting like an "old crank" because no one would listen to my simple suggestion. That's not why I was mad, it was because they wanted the overcomplicated situation and didn't make things any easier, they also started touching my stuff which is like the number one way to piss me off. Of course a few weeks later I was approached with the exact same thing I suggested and told to "try that."

No comments:

Post a Comment