Monday, January 16, 2017

A Winter's Respite Read-a-thon Starting Post


In the last five days I finished four books. That's kind of a normal pattern for me, I finish one book and then get really motivated to keep going with other books until I finish. Unfortunately that streak only last so many days. As it if five days is a stretch.
For the first time in a long time my currently reading list is at one (I've been working on The Chronicles of Narnia since last March, one more to go!) so I kind of feel like I can go anywhere.


I'm going to call this Week One's progress/goals:

Pages Read: 20 (from one of the above books I finished this morning.)

Books I'll be reading:

Wanted
Charlie Chaplin: A Brief Life

The Life-Changing Magic of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do My Husband's Wife

I've had the Charlie Chaplin biography for about two years now, but last night I saw a picture of him and remembered watching one of his movies on election night so with the upcoming inauguration I decided to go back to Mr. Chaplin.

6 comments:

  1. Happy reading and hope you reach your reading goals for this readathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to wish you luck on your goals.

    Also, i'll be host a Midway Giveaway on my blog this weekend if you are interested. The only requirement for entering is a comment about your progress so far and goals for week two.

    Well have a great week!
    Bemused Bookworm
    https://goo.gl/c5JMZ2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll be sure to check out that giveaway.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're joining us, Diana. Great list of reading there. I'm a big fan of Charlie Chaplin. Hope you enjoy your reading this two weeks.

    ReplyDelete