Friday, January 13, 2017

Winter Bloggiesta

PageLines- bloggiestalogo.gif

Time for Bloggiesta! To find out all the details and to sign up, visit the Bloggiesta site.

My number one reason for doing this: because I don't want to.
I'm pretty sure that is the second time this week I insinuate forcing myself to blog. I'm really not, I do want to be here I just can't get myself to do so. Hence the "forcing."
After the last bloggiesta I had such a great work flow going, I had reviews written and scheduled I knew where everything was going. Then that all kind of stopped.
I blame November. And maybe the holidays.
And the fact that I finished all my review deadlines and got cocky. Then added more deadlines.


Hope to accomplish this time around:

  • write 3 reviews (so thankful that it really is only three) 1/3
  • finish/start writing new 'About Me'
  • participate in Twitter chat
  • add review page



Not blog related but I have to write, like two or three (really I don't know) other About Me's so hopefully getting this one done will motivate me.

9 comments:

  1. I updated my profile too.

    Have fun, and I hope you don't feel forced. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    MINI BLOGGIESTA 2017

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. There's no real forced effort since very little good comes when I do.

      Delete
  2. I enjoy this event a lot, but I try not to take on tasks that stress me out, which means nothing too "techie." LOL.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on avoiding anything 'techie" there's so much I would like to do but don't even want to consider jumping in. And as a designer I'm suppose to know some basis of all that, shh.

      Delete
  3. Just swinging over to say great list and good luck. I am going to try and due to other changes on mine later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on your list.. and I got around to my About Me finally.. thanks to this challenge!

    ReplyDelete