Friday, February 24, 2017

February Write On Review A Thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. Join this month’s challenge here.

The next review-a-thon will be this Friday, February 24 through Sunday, February 26.


As of now it seems I have all the books I have to reviews in control and set and really I all I have to do is write reviews that are waiting.
Sometimes easier said than done. It has been so hard for me to write lately. I'll start then have no clue where I was going with it, or decide that I can think better if I write it out in a notebook. Nope.

  1. Nemesis by Brendan Reichs
  2. That's So 90's Pop
  3. Gilded Cages by Vic James
  4. Teen Hyde by Chandler Baker
  5. Hello Me, It's You
  6. Journal Sparks: Fire Up Your Creativity with Spontaneous Art, Wild Writing, and Inventive Thinking by Emily K. Neuburger


No comments:

Post a Comment