Monday, February 13, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Apparently I have not done an It's Monday post since the end of November. My excuse for the last month was that I did read-a-thon posts saying what I was reading instead. As for December, let's say holidays and  know that that's not entirely true.

Books read recently:


Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1)Gilded Cage by Vic James

I would have said "review soon" but since it's publishing tomorrow I'm going to wait a while to review since I didn't really enjoy it.





The Chronicles of Narnia (#1-7)The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

FINALLY! Only took 11 months.




Charlie Chaplin: A Brief LifeCharlie Chaplin: A Brief Life by Peter Ackroyd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Who'd have thought the most interesting parts would be when abortions and Hitler were mentioned.



The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz, #1)The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
My rating: 3 of 5 stars







Reading this Week:

Hello Me, It's You Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution
Teen Hyde (High School Horror Story, #2)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got through the Narnia books! Was it your first time reading them or was this a reminiscing re-read? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first; at the end of 2014 I decided I was going to read both Harry Potter and Narnia, so after spending 2015 with Harry, 2016 was spent with Narnia.

      Delete