Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Song(s) of the Moment 2/21

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.

"That represents a moment I recently had." It's kind of sad when you realize it's been too long since you've had a "moment." At least one worth attaching a song to.

I've got another random munch of "stuck in my head" songs this week.


This one started because I have a Madonna shirt from her Immaculate album so I started singing the part where she names a bunch of actors.




Middle of the night-er, no real explanation.
The original I s so much better but here's a video with a remixed version.

You can never go wrong with Fred Astaire.

Lastly:

Random fact: I loved Justin Timberlake when he was with NSYNC, as soon as he went solo I stopped caring.
I know that's when a lot of people actually started.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, but I recently listened to Madonna's song Vogue! I use to love that song a lot. I guess I still but haven't listened to it in awhile.

    For me the song of the moment is Rosemary Clooney's song Sway. I've been channeling the oldies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sway. I'm always listening to oldies, I often have to tell myself to stop.

      Delete