Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March Write On Review-a-thon

Write On Review-a-Thon

The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. Join this month’s challenge here.

These reviews should be pretty quick to write. Unfortunately for one I finished it on what was a pretty bad day that turned into kind of a bad week. (I have a habit of shutting down.) Now I have very little recolection of even reading it in the first place.
Sucks because it's a pretty great story.

Fingers crossed these reviews turn out to be as easy as I think they'll be because if I'm being honest I'm not even sure how much I even want to write lately. Things could go both ways really.


  • Hello Me, It's You by Hannah Todd
  • Open When... by Karen Salmansohn
  • The Devil's Prayer by Luke Gracias

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! Hope enough details come back so you can write your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Details did slowly make their way back, so that's good.

      Delete