Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Song(s) of the Moment 3/7

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.


In my last Song post I mention that it was kind of sad that I haven't had a 'moment' worth sharing in a while. Well I finally got one yesterday.

But first I'm going to go Disney and share (again) songs that have been stuck in my head.



Probably stuck in my head because I've been listening to the Demi Dovato cover.




I just recently saw Tangled for the first time. I had to spend a lot of time around kids so I avoided animated movies for a few years. But whenever I would take "Which Princess Are You?" quizzes I would almost always get Rapunzel. Obviously never knew why until I saw the movie and actually paid attention to this song (it would play often on Pandora but since I didn't know the movie I didn't really care for it.) and suddenly it hit I Am Rapunzel!
That opening scene: story of my life.


Now for my 'Moment' song.
I got to go to a filming of The Late Late Show yesterday and musical guest was New Kids on the Block.
Admission: I only know them from the Fuller House episode they cameoed on; so there for only knew one song (barely).



They, of course, did not do that one.


I was pretty in to it for not knowing what was coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment