Thursday, April 20, 2017

Introduction Number: Who Even Knows

Really, how many introductions or 'About Me' posts have I done? I just recently did a handful going on about what makes me jealous.

But that's who I am. I'm someone who can sometimes become jealous pretty easily. I'm some one who has no problem admitting that because I am working on it. Of course I'm also an artist so green-eyed monsters do sometimes come with the territory. As do inferiority complexes.

I'm great at procrastinating, as proven by the fact that I decided back in September that I was going to add an About Me tab and have yet to write one.
That also goes for the one on my portfolio site.

Even though I've written many things about myself (and I do plan on counting them up now) I suck at the "Tell me about yourself," question. If I didn't my portfolio would be live by now.

Book worm, classic movie fan, all around creative type. Traveler.
Ravenclaw, if you're really curious.

Aquarius, who has a major phobia of water. The word for that is hydrophobia.
Although I question it because the official definition for that is: "extreme or irrational fear of water, especially as a symptom of rabies in humans."
I do not now or have I ever had rabies. Well, I shouldn't say ever, maybe that's what killed me in a past life. I could also (and probably should) say Aquaphobia, but then I can't make Hydra jokes.

I should also clarify, it's not a fear of water, I'm not the Wicked Witch fearing that I might melt, and I do bathe regularly, it's a fear of large bodies of water. Though "large' in this case can be a pool or small pond. So no, I don't know how to swim.
I was probably on the Titanic in a past life, it would explain my aversion to water but love of travel.

I don't think I've gotten any better at this in the last six years. Writing about myself. My reviews are pretty awesome, total out of body experiences. Meaning that I look back a month later and think "Whoa, what zone was I in when I came up with that?"

Even though I do something like this often and even go on about my emotions and what makes me jealous, I don't share much about myself.

Who doesn't love an enigma?
I could say there isn't much to share, but I guess it's really more like nothing I find share worthy. I don't even think I share that much with Facebook friends. It's got to be a hella of a moment. Though there never was a post saying "Holy crap! Dan Stevens is freakin' hot!" And that really was a hella of shareable moment.
Besides I am trying to lay off Facebook. It's slightly better after my last breakdown.

Although that might have been what led me to be alright with the announcement I made yesterday about this being my last year blogging. "Alright" meaning that I had to reminded myself I still have a year to say goodbye and genuinely freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment