Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Songs of the Moment [4\4]

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.


I want adventure in the great wide somewhere...

Pretty much my mind frame for the last I don't know how long, but it really hit me last week, so much so that I made an entire playlist inspired by it. (Open to suggestions if you have any.)


And the last few Thoughtfilled Thoughts post I've done have also probably provoked this thought process.




Random story: I watched this movie while I was in Spain, which is kind of funny considering I had just spent the week going to so many locations that are filled with gold taken from this country, but since it was in Spanish now whenever I see it on TV I'll switch languages to watch it again in Spanish.








Random story: I did not go to the Moulin Rouge while in Paris. Tried on the last day but by then it was rush hour and it would have taken forever. I'd have been sad missing it, but it really hit me harder since it was an actual attempt. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment