Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Top 10 Songs of the Moment

 


Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.

My top 10 favorite songs from this year of blogging:



Moment: Pretty obvious, The Little Mermaid at the Hollywood Bowl!



Moment: I went to Paris last Summer.
These picks are really obvious.



Moment: I also went to Granada, Spain.



Moment: This one not at all obvious, well except for me I guess. Like I said in the original post: There's a reason I've had this song running through my head this past week; one that I won't be sharing. Sorry. Let's just say that whatever the reason it hit me so hard that it made me think of this song.
I will say that "moment' didn't even have anything to do with me, but it still had an effect on me. That effect being that it got me thinking. A lot, because so many months later I'm still thinking.



Moment: I was in the mood to cry? I don't know.
I'm guessing that's why I picked it for this list too. Really can not think of another reason.


Lightening the mood here:
Moment: Back to Paris! I watched this movie while packing my bags on my last day there.
And can now singalong with it.



Moment: Back to Spain! This played on my last day there and pretty much left me on the brink of tears. Every time I heard it for the rest of the year. A lot of unnecessary tears last year. Not like this year where the tears totally make sense.



Moment: I was there. Mainly there for Dan Stevens and Rupert Grint, but they were fun too.



Moment: Went to see An American in Paris (back to Paris, figuratively this time), plus this has always been my favorite song.



Moment: Mind frame the last 3 months.

Back to Spain: Random story: I watched this movie while I was in Spain, which is kind of funny considering I had just spent the week going to so many locations that are filled with gold taken from this country, but since it was in Spanish now whenever I see it on TV I'll switch languages to watch it again in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment