Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Song of the Moment [5/30]

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.

I hate that I haven't really done anything this month. And like always I am not looking forward to the summer months. Especially since this year I've been super fragile.
I'm always saying things are going to be different but then don't really do anything to change the,. Though I have made progress this month.


Not that any of that should effect this blog. As I mentioned in a post last week I stopped doing a lot of things these last few months, so hopefully I'm ready to get back to all of it.
Because as I also said in that post I'm not done here yet, and no matter what add-ons I throw at myself I don't want to check out just yet.

I haven't shared a song since the beginning of April, and those were all " I'm ready to go!" themed. I'm hoping I can get things together before I fall into that mood again.

This week's song, might just be my new anthem:

No comments:

Post a Comment