Saturday, May 13, 2017

Stacking the Shelves [5/13]



As I mentioned in my post last month, I was returning to the book fest world. And needed books for YALLWEST. A lot of them. Though my main goal for all this was to get a tote bag signed.
Which I did!

No automatic alt text available.

It was a pretty good time, even though I am not a fan of crowds. I went alone because as I discussed with someone in line, who was also alone, we're on a schedule and would rather not have someone follow along.

I shared about half the books I bought for the festival last month, so here's the rest:
Every Last Word Nemesis (Project Nemesis, #1) And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)

Other (non-festival) books I bought:
The Heir (The Selection, #4) Furthermore Inherit the Wind The Importance of Being Earnest and Four Other Plays Hollywood Candid: A Photographer Remembers
Won:
Legendary (Legendary Saga, #1) Along with a lot of other goodies!

Borrowed:

Keys to the Repository (Blue Bloods, #4.5) Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods, #5.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment