Monday, June 5, 2017

It's Monday! What Are you Reading?



For the third (and technically last since I won't be blogging this time next year) year I'm doing the Summer Reading Challenge, (feel free to join me) which officially started Saturday. Unfortunately I still have, like, three books that I need to finish before I get started on my stack for the challenge.
Two days in I'm already behind. Off to a great start.

Anyway if you're interested you can check out the books I hope to be reading this summer at the link above. For now books I'm reading:

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers Vampires of Manhattan (The New Blue Bloods Coven, #1)

2 comments:

  1. Vampires of Manhattan looks good. And I like your Summer Reading Challenge list. I should read Murder on the Orient express.

    Stopping by through It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted to read Murder on the Orient Express for so long, I started reading Agatha Christie books years ago and was constantly saying that it would be next.

      Delete