Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Songs of the Moment [6/13]

Songs of the Moment is a bi-monthly feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.

This week's songs are totally random. I was watching My Fair Lady last night, so naturally while watching I thought I should share some of it's songs. And I also remembered sharing at least one back in 2014. But for some reason while going to sleep songs from a different musical started playing in my head, and I'm pretty sure I've never shared those so...



I'm guessing a My Fair Lady song reminded me of this one.
Only explanation I can give.



This was always my favorite scene, I give Dick Van Dyke all the credit for my ever watching this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment