Friday, June 16, 2017

Summer Bloggiesta

Bloggiesta Button 2

This is turning into a pattern for me this year (although no doubt it can be found in past years also) I just haven't wanted to. Sit down and write, that is. Thankfully I haven't fallen behind on anything, but I haven't been pretty present either. Not since April when I decided this would be my last year blogging. I decided then that I was going to give everything I had left but here we are.

To do:
  • figure out what I have left to give this blog ( I have stuff I really do!)
  • 2 reviews
  • schedule upcoming posts
  • write posts for at least this week

4 comments:

  1. Good list to complete.

    I am sure you will get it all done. It looks like you do a great job on your blog.

    Have a good weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    MY MINI SUMMER BLOGGIESTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your list and happy bloggiesta! I hope you find all the things for the blog, but just do what you can when you can - it is supposed to be fun :)

    ReplyDelete