Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish.

I have had a long time rule now that I wouldn't start any new series until I finished the ones I was in the middle of. That's for series with all the books already out.
Of course I suck at sticking to that rule and have started (and finished) a lot of series without even thinking about the one I started years ago.
I really do want to finish them, if I didn't I wouldn't give them a second thought.

I have thankfully managed to check a few off the list recently and hope to add two more to that list by the end of the year and will be able to start some of these soon.

1) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)


2) PERSEFoNE by Michelle Gagnon
Don't Turn Around (PERSEF0NE, #1) Don't Look Now (PERSEF0NE, #2) Don't Let Go (PERSEFoNE #3)


3) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Under the Never Sky Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)


4) Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong
The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)


5) Beautiful Creautres by Kami Garcia Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3) Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)

6) Starcrossed by Josephine Angeline
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2) Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)

7) Age of X by Richelle Mead
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1) The Immortal Crown (Age of X, #2)
Even with it's unknown fate.


8) Firebird by Claudia Gray
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1) Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2) A Million Worlds with You (Firebird, #3)

9) The Hybrid Chronicles by Kat Zhang
What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1) Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2) Echoes of Us (The Hybrid Chronicles #3)


10) Defiance by C.J Redwine
Defiance (Defiance #1) Deception (Defiance, #2) Deliverance (Defiance, #3)

Note: not only do I have all the first books; 1 - 8 are signed, so I really should get to them.

4 comments:

  1. I've only finished the Firebird trilogy and that one was SO. MUCH. FUN! Definitely a must read. It was really exciting and fast-paced and kind of guilty-pleasureish. :) I should probably also do that: only start new series once I'm up to date with the series I'm already in the middle of. I think I'm in the middle of at least 10!

    Cass @ Words on Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started A Thousand Pieces of You back in April as an audiobook but got so caught up in it by the first chapter that I realized it was a book I needed to sit down and actually read.
      I wish I knew how many I was in the middle of, I had a list somewhere. I really do think I only have two left (Daughter of Smoke and Bone and The Selection).

      Delete
  2. I read and loved Beautiful Creatures. There was a humor about it that was unexpected. Then I saw the terrible movie and had a hard time re-
    motivating myself to return to the series. Still undecided on whether or not to go back.
    www.thereviewlibrarian.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw most of the movie, I think I missed the beginning, and it did turn me off a bit on the idea of the book but I think I'll get to them eventually.

      Delete