Thursday, October 12, 2017

30 Song Challenge: Song That Makes Me Sad

This, like most challenges like this, is technically suppose to be a 30 day challenge but I've decided to make it weekly because; sadly, I'll only be blogging for 27 more weeks (not counting the final blogoversary week).


I'm going to hate myself very soon for counting down.

Song #27: Song that makes me cry.
Because apparently I like doing things that make me hate myself. Let's listen to sad songs! What a great idea!
I've even made a playlist of songs that make me cry.

I don't hate myself too much because the song I picked does make me sad and there might be a few tears but nothing too major. Unlike a few of those songs on that playlist.



And I just realized there will be many a last times coming up for this blog. Totally not about to cry!
I know it's true; but I'm not a fan of the idea. I don't like change, who does?

I think it's hit me a little harder this year, because like all other year's, it was going to be a "year of change." I've got three more months and I'm an artist; let's see what I can do with the deadline. But really I realized this time last year that changes are coming; and I was reminded of it just last week. Nothing is going to be like this for much longer and (on a personal note) it's time I start getting ready for that.





Song 28: Like A Virgin - Madonna
Song 29: Crazy - Daniela Andrade
Song 30: Dream A Little Dream - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong

Next week's song: Song that reminds me of someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment