Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Song of the Moment [11/14]

This is a feature I've started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.

I was looking at this year's playlist and was feeling a little underwhelmed, I realized that it's because there haven't been many "moments" worth remembering. Not like last year's that's filled with songs that remind me of my trip to Europe or a few shows I went to, this year is mainly 'Oh hey I had this song stuck in my head."

This is yet again one of those days.




I feel like this is one of those songs that comes out and everyone who hears it (like myself) instantly falls in love with it. But, like always, the next day someone comes along and goes "Wait a minute! Should you really like this songs so much?"
I don't know about you but I'm sticking with liking it. Probably because I'm not reading too much in it, I looked up the lyrics right after listening to it and as far as county songs go it's what it should be.




Random song that came to mind the other day:

No comments:

Post a Comment