Fact #1: It's no secret that I am a pro procrastinator. Also that I have no problem letting myself get lazy with certain things, especially pertaining to this blog.
My reason for sharing this fact is simply to say that I should have written this list out a lot sooner. I didn't, so now I'm doing this a day after I originally had planned to post. And still have no idea what I'm about to write.
Fact#2: I never know what I'm going to say.
I once joked that I didn't know what I was saying while I was saying it, but once I said I knew what I said exactly.
Fact #3: I'm not good with numbers. 15 could easily be turned to 51. It's why you don't want me dealing with numbers. Which is why my dad is always yelling at me (among many other reasons); "How can you not see what number those are?" It's called dyscalculia.
|Me with my cousin when we went to see Aladdin at the Pantages in Hollywood for my birthday last month.|
5. Sticking with the Aladdin theme: When I was four I would stack up the couch cushions and pillows, climb up, pretend it was my flying carpet and sing A Whole New World.
6. I always tell myself to make note of something, like when reviewing a book, I never do. I always forget. And when I do make a note I abbreviate things so then have no clue what I even meant in the first place. My favorite will always be "VampComm." I was talking about a commercial for The Vampire Diaries. I'm pretty sure there's a video of me repeating "VampComm?" trying to figure out what I meant. I eventually did.
7. When I turned 25 I shared 25 Things About Me, I'm not sure but I think that list was easier to make than this one.
Maybe I was more interesting back then? Maybe I had more time and wasn't as distracted?
Incidentally, that is the only post that got hit with any spam.
8. Audrey Hepburn's "iconic" movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's and Marilyn Monroe's is The Seven Year Itch. While a fan of both actresses I can't stand either of those movies.
9. Favorite Audrey Hepburn movie: Roman Holiday.
10. Favorite Marilyn Monroe movie: How to Marry a Millionaire.
11. Yes I totally cheated by splitting those two movies up.
Yes I just did it again with this one.
12. I need to know the origins of most everything. I refuse to go with the crowd or doing something simply because it's tradition.
13. Because of that I always try to have a reason for everything I do.
14. Except for my art projects, those I call a Method to My Muse's Madness.
15. I have another list to post tomorrow and haven't even thought about what I'm going to write.