What's in my bag?
Much like my mind either a lot of random stuff or not much.
Hey, I found my gloves. I'd forgotten I put then in there after I took them out of my jacket pocket.
- Bath & Body Works "Vampire Blood" hand cream. (Not as fun as the hand sanitizer, which smelled better and was a bright red, hence the "blood.")
- A stylus + pen + light (my dad gave it to me)
- CSI pill case, for you know pills, pretty sure its empty
- Pink stylus ( I don't ever use either of them)
- Bedazzled Monster High compact (I like sparkly things and girly skulls)
- Coin purse with bus tokens and a flip-flop shaped bottle opened
- Wet nap from Pollo Loco
- Blistex lip balm
- My keys. along with my library card, and RAINN personal alarm (because that's the world we live in)
- Tic Tac Gum (again, from my dad, I don't even chew gum)
- Mini sewing kit. With half an inch scissors, that once got me detained by security.
- My wallet. (Also Monster High.)
Conclusion: other than my wallet, lip balm, keys and phone I've no reason to carry a bag. Although in defense of the compact and earphones I always end up needing them when I don't have them.
Either way I have too many bags. And the only reason I keep the larger ones is because I know at some point there will also be a book in there too.